ABOUT THE PRACTICE
DELAWARE NEUROSURGICAL GROUP
Delaware Neurosurgical Group specializes in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, trauma, tumors, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, stroke, or degenerative diseases of the spine.
We are committed to excellence in patient care for all neurosurgical needs. Patients receive the most effective neurosurgical procedures in medicine today, frequently resulting in improved quality of life and decreased pain. At Delaware Neurosurgical Group patients will experience exceptional physician expertise, comprehensive services and a strong commitment to making a significant difference in their day-to-day lives.
The physicians and staff are dedicated to providing:
- Neurosurgical treatment of spinal problems ranging from the neck to the low back.
- Advanced innovative treatments and procedures using leading-edge technology.
- Minimally-invasive care.
- The most advanced state-of-the-art techniques for brain & spine cord surgery.
- Seven of the eight Delaware Neurosurgical Group physicians are certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery.
- Additional support staff here to better serve you.
- Convenient offices in Newark, Dover, Wilmington and Rehoboth, Delaware.
A physician assistant (PA) is a graduate of an accredited PA educational program who is authorized by the state to practice medicine with the supervision of a licensed physician. PAs are invaluable members of the health care team and work in concert with physicians to ensure the highest quality of care for patients.
Delaware Neurosurgical Group’s physician assistants work closely with our physicians to provide the highest level of patient care. While our doctors are actively involved in the care of every patient, our physician support team performs patient assessments, manages inpatient and outpatient care, assists in surgeries, and provides follow-up patient care. Along with undergraduate and post-graduate education, these professionals have extensive neurosurgical experience and help ensure a continuity of care throughout the treatment process.
- Teresa Kitko, PA-C
- Justin Fleegle, PA-C
- Bernie R. Racey, PA-C
- Joseph Reynolds, Jr., PA-C
- Shakara Smith, PA-C
- Morgan Snyder, PA-C
- Heather Stauff, PA-C